Data Analyst - Occupier Client Development
January 2017 — Present
• Developed and maintaining RFP / Pitch Tracker for the Occupier Services Group, tracking and monitoring the active pipeline, wins and losses and providing the Occupier Business with accurate records of activity and statistics, including a pipeline of upcoming RFPs and contract renewals.
• Maintaining the in-house UK New Occupier Business tracker tool, focusing on timely updates of any new UK business activity across regions. Running quarterly pipeline and providing Q-on-Q / Y-on-Y statistics and financial results for the benefit of key stakeholders.
• Own pipeline and revenue tracking for Occupier Business Development team together with support by providing leads, contacts and angles for approach (information based on internal database & hubs, news tickers, Financial Times leads etc)
• Identified and owned upskilling of senior colleagues with respect to CRM system by creating a simple training program focusing on fee earner’s needs i.e. ease of use, validity/requirements (vs. ‘one size fits all’ approach)
• Line-managed intern for Occupier Services with a view of adding vital information to our CRM database. This exercise helped to promote clarity and visibility of clients and prospects within JLL on global scale.
• Providing support for various pitches, RFPs, RFIs, interacting with colleagues across wider firm to ensure consistency and timely delivery plus managed bid proposals for various clients.
• Contributed to the development of one-off client engagement tool used to analyse and reconstruct past market data and show future projections in a simple map form which helps clients to visualise the market.
• Organising events for C-suite clients with view to develop new client relationships.
• Extensive diary management, conference call management, arranging extensive international travel, hotel accommodation and various logistics of trips (incl. providing full itineraries)