Apple Store Leader Program (ASLP) Associate
September 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Apple Store Leader Program (ASLP) Associate at Apple
Completed Introduction to Finance and Psychology of Language.
* Manage team of four fellow research assistants for a project investigating how people process positive feedback.
* Coordinate 20 subjects, assist participants with procedures and solve questions.
* Present weekley research progress and relevant articles by providing charts and graphs to the rest of the team.
* Train newly recruited research assistants and aid them to improve oral presenting skills.
* Work closely with Social Psychology Ph.D candidate and faculty sponsor to develop the Honor Thesis on investigating how people react to positive feedback from their own romantic partner, and collect and analyze the results on behavioral, physiological, and biological levels.
* Research and analyze related scientific papers, and incorporate new ideas to our experimental procedures
* Design flyer, market the research online and in the community, and recruiting potential participants
* Create experiment' protocols, questionnaires and coding system
* Design workshops for diverse on-campus organizations
* Create supplemental information package for audiences
* Conduct pre-assessment with the representatives of the organizations and tailor the workshop to fulfill specific goals
* Brainstorm new interactive activities to spark audiences' interests to the topics
* Assisted designing research protocols, collecting data and transforming results into user-ability testing reports
* Learned how to use software Camtasia and Morae to analyze data
* Improved and updated six User Experience Lab's research manuals
* Helped creating the Global Virtual Classroom for Engineering Department by scheduling recordings, editing and uploading videos, consolidating online library and developing a "How-To" manual for the project
* Demostrated excellence in service utilizing invaluable communication skills with a diverse customer base.
* Accelearated serving process and cleaning procedures due to efficient time management.
* Effectively worked under pressure in a fast- paced environment.
* Received multiple performance- related awards.