We are hoping to meet mentors and potential partners here. Levo League seems to be a wonderful community to be a part of and we are beyond excited to join!
New York, NY
Poshare is a Social Fashion Marketplace that allows women to rent and lend covetable designer apparel, shoes and accessories. Started by 2 young women, we help the ladies to make money, save money and stay POSH! The website is currently under construction but we are looking to launch in May 2014.
“My dear, here we must run as fast as we can, just to stay in place. And if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast as that.” ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
I am an entrepreneur <3
March 2014 — Present
Poshare is a social fashion marketplace that lets users lend and rent covetable apparel and accessories. Save money by renting a dress or make money lending it at www.poshare.com. Launching Beta in Spring 2014
Registered Representative, Licensed Relationship Banker
February 2012 — Present
• Key relationship manager to several high net worth banking clients. Primary responsibility is to function as the primary contact for all of the client’s banking and financial advisory business, including but not limited to personal accounts, business accounts, loans, traditional and alternative investments and trust management services. Further responsible for acquiring, retaining, deepening and managing relationships with high net worth clients.
• Customize marketing approach utilizing JPM framework to generate growth in other client balances through the sales, marketing and promotion of consumer banking and pre-packaged investment products.
• Attended several JPM training programs in various marketing and compliance topics such as business communications, selling skills, and compliance (AML/KYC, financial regulations).
EZ Credit Consulting Inc
Investor Relations, Assistant to CEO
November 2010 — February 2012
• Client Relationship Management: was responsible for client correspondence, marketing communications (including social media and emails), and investment properties presentations.
• Acted as a mediator between banks and clients, negotiating mortgages and leading short sales (EZ Credit Consulting specializes in Real Estate Distressed Debt);
• Coordinated company events, travel arrangements and everyday appointments for CEO;
Jean Paul Mercier
August 2010 — September 2011
eCommerce stores on Amazon.com and Overstock.com
European University of Business and Finance
Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) in Finance, Minor in Marketing