Cardinal McCloskey Community Services
March 2014 — Present
• Ensured all shifts were covered, trained new employees on programs, procedures/protocols.
• Ensured residents attended all appointments with adequate transportation, coordinate with Support Coordinators, families, developmental services, and other agency staff.
• Assisted with client intakes, maintained all client records, monitored all inventory of all client’s daily medications, administered medications as trained.
• Completed interviews of new staff, monthly schedules, finalized all payrolls and conducted all scheduled monthly staff meetings.
• Kept up to date on all client’s insurances, along with all medical diet in accordance with menu plans, and completed all monthly client paperwork for the Agency of Persons with Disabilities and Medicaid. Completed all data entry daily for Task Analysis.
• Maintained and shopped for all residents with company credit cards, kept complete balance of personal cash, and completed/filed all documents monthly.
• Answered calls, set up appointments, filed invoices, ordered supplies, and recorded accounts payable and receivable.
• Filed all monthly residents billing in central records.