The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles
Assistant Director of the Los Angeles Jewish Teen Initiative
July 2015 — Present
Developed Innovative Social Media Marketing arm for 8.4 Million Dollar Grant Initiative
- Focused on outcomes, reengineered a failed program
- Recruited and Hired Teen Social Media Fellows
- Recruited and Hired 3 Coaches for Teen Social Media Fellows
- Wrote Curriculum for Digital Strategy tailored to programatic outcomes.
Convened a monthly Community of Practice for Experiential Educators
- Assisted in Network-weaving between participants to increase cross-denominational collaboration.
- Hired Speakers; Experts in Marketing, Adolescent Development, Leadership, and other Youth-work related topics to facilitate short-term professional development for Experiential Educators.