Lian & Taiba corporation
January 2011 — February 2013
A Saudi company for instruction and contracting, specialized in stone crushing machines and manufacturing building and constructions materials
Reporting to the GM in Saudi Arabia with following responsibilities:
• Managing the company branch in Sudan, dealing with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organizing training and development managing.
• Authorizing the financial transactions and reports and reporting to the head office in Saudi.
• Initiating changes to improve the business.
• Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits.
• Sought convenient opportunities to invest and made deals (land renting, obtain ore materials and manufacturing)
• Supervising the manufacture process ensure the best quality results in line with the cost efficiency.
• Closing deals with buyers and suppliers. Coordinate and connect to all partners’ channels.
• Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Liaising between Purchase, Sales, Accounts and Manufacturing departments to set market plans in order to finish the investment and manufacturing process on time and deliver the required products according to the time table and contract terms buyers