OJSC "Daughter Bank of "Sberbank of Russia"
Treasury Sales Officer
April 2013 — Present
- Building new relations for treasury Services among all the segment of the bank customers through increased client contact.
- Liaising with Corporate Finance, Trade Finance and branch managers on conducting ongoing and prospective of Forex (FX) and Money Market (MM)deals and to gather information about existing and prospective clients.
- Active marketing of FX and MM products and derivatives to customers and enhancement of the business turnover and profitability.
- Advising customers on FX and MM trends in response to client inquiries.
- Opening, conducting and closing of daily trading FX session, fixing individual rates on FX and MM deals for clients on Direct Dealing. Executing customers orders.
- Ensuring that suitable products are being marketed to the existing and prospective clients.
- Maximizing and enhancing the profitability and turnover of treasury sales desk, while ensuring a high level of service.
- Assisting in providing high quality of daily, weekly and quarterly market research to major clients of the bank. Contributing to the daily market commentary and market update.
- Following the latest trends in the local interbank currency exchange market and foreign exchange markets and advising to customers. Monitoring, analysis, forecasting and study of the ongoing financial market with a purpose of closing deals on more favorable conditions.
- Submitting periodic treasury sales/client reports as and when required. Analysis of Treasury sales. Building strategic client plans and executing tactics.