Program Goverance, IT Strategic Services
June 2008 — Present
ENTERPRISE PROGRAM & PROJECT MGMT MATURITY
• Executed multi-faceted strategy that support education and shared best practices within the Program management community (project managers, program managers, project analysts, customer relationship managers & resource managers)
• Increased adoption among leadership verticals ( VP-Dir-Sr Mgr) to increase accountability, acceptance and sponsorship of governance strategies.
Ensured strategic application delivery with deep-dive sessions into all major development programs & projects in order to provide guidance and best practices to more than 600 program/project employees and contractors.
ENTERPRISE TRANSFORMATION INITIATIVES
• Successfully managed Projects on the Global Replenishment Transformation program a CIO’s “Top 6” high visibility initiative with over 30 project team members and a $12 million budget.
• Managed Centrify deployments for UNIX and Active Directory on 22,000 UNIX servers including with over 100 stakeholders for strategy, design, testing and execution and a core team of 10 and a $1.3 million budget.
• Managed the program goverance functions of quality assurance, release management, build coordination, budget management, risk/issue management and vendor management within a program with 17 technical projects in scope.
SERVICE DELIVERY IMPLEMENTATIONS
• Successfully improved service delivery so that 2 subsequent releases came in on time and 2 weeks ahead of schedule with no major and critical defects with a team of 30.
• Implemented process improvements on the OMS program to reduce defects found and/or impacting UAT and Production, thus improving the product’s health and reputation.
• Managed the IT Security Development Team budget with line item approval/authority using Clarity and SAP
• Participated in budget forecasting and planning activities for the GRS Program management team
• Participated in budget forecasting and planning activities for the IT Quality Assurance Office.