June 2012 — Present
- Constructed a multi-lingual web portal using Play Framework to detect syndicated betting practices, which allowed users to create and maintain hierarchies of administrators and users, track their expenses, and provide JQuery graphs and tables to display results.
- Developed a REST webserver with Jersey based on the functionalities of the web portal project.
- Crawled and parsed numerous sites using Ruby to gather and provide instantaneous delivery of real time data as well as debugged existing crawlers.
- Executed and devised ideas for various testing to resolve bugs arose from use of ActiveMQ during high load.
- Implemented fixes, enhancements, and additional features to the existing Java GUI platform.