October 2009 — March 2014
Customer service expert. Successful Senior Operations Supervisor experience coordinating the activities of portability department. Highly motivated, confident Supervisor with exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills. Significant background of achievements managing and quickly understanding the mission, vision and values of an organization. Team work spirit with the ability to supervise performance and motivate staff on an individual and group level. Experience and knowledge of internal and external customer service. I am known for my critical and creative thinking, flexibility to work and apply my knowledge in areas that require a level of development. My principles are based on respect, responsibility and honesty reflected in my work and social performance.
Bilateral- Bogotá 2012- Present
Senior Operations Supervisor
• Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
• Ensuring compliance to all Environmental Health & Safety goals & objectives.
• A pragmatic approach to getting the required results.
• Proven ability to lead, motivate and build successful teams.
• Ability to manage operations within budgetary constraints.
• Encouraging, identifying and developing best practice strategy.
• Monitoring of calls in order to verify the quality of customer service provided by the agents.
• Coach and follow up on existing agents.
• Send daily reports.
• Verify performance of each agent.
• Attend daily and weekly meetings with the internal and external client.
• Follow up on different KPIs
• Team leading & people development skills.
• People management, able to manage and develop a diverse group of highly skilled people.
• Building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with agents and at the same time motivating the agents to do better.
• Decision making and problem solving.
• Ability of teamwork and leadership skills.
• Communication, coordination and analysis skills
• Having excellent time management, confidentiality & communication skills.
Bilateral- Bogotá- 2011 – 2012
• Large group manager.
• Develop strategies and action plans in order to improve the operations of the company.
• Planning workloads and rosters, delegating tasks to members of the team, and sorting out any problems that arise. Managing reports of metrics for the progress of the team and development of each agent.
Bilateral- Bogotá- 2010
Line activation agent: Specialized technical department, activation of lines. Additional systems used: Cingular, T-mobile, Claro, Alltel, Verizon billing systems.
Bilateral- Bogotá- 2009
CSR Agent: Customer service department.