Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager
October 2011 — Present
• Manage and monitor presence, tools and trends in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
• Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Managing and improving usability, redesign, content and conversion of the company website.
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.