- Learning - Travelling - People - Basketball - Business - Technology
Yann Le Meur
Procter & Gamble
Hi! I'm a student in International Human Resources Management. Human Resources is definitely the field I want to work in, and I also want my career to be international. I know for sure Human Resources is my field since my internship as HR assistant at P&G: I love the variety of things to do, and people to exchange with. ...
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves." - Lao Tzu
Procter & Gamble
March 2013 — Present
- Implement internal communication: Design and edit the company newspaper, design and display slides on various screens within the plant, launch an Intranet.
- Organize events: According to a pre-established agenda, organize one event gathering the whole management team, and another one the whole plant.
- Assist recruiting process: schedule appointments with candidates, welcome them, and monitor them while they are going through tests.
- Design new on boarding process, including training for tutors, and documentation for tutors and new hired people.
Temporary worker, sales force
July 2012 — August 2012
- Negotiated Services based upon company objectives.
- Communicated with customers daily; aided them in understanding services and products.
- Generated documents and contracts using various internal software programs.
- Developed expertise in customer service and closing the sale
- Helped new temps
temporary worker, sales force
June 2011 — August 2011
-Negotiated Services based upon company objectives.
-Communicated with customers daily; aided them in understanding services and products.
-Established and set July sales records.
-Generated documents and contracts using various internal software programs.
-Developed expertise in customer service and closing the sale
October 2009 — April 2010
-Built professional relationships with managers and other co workers.
-Provided positive customer service in a high pressure environment.
-Handled daily cash transactions, averaging €10,000 nightly.
-Responsible for closing the restaurant nightly.
-Trained a fellow teammate.
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Human Resources Management
University of Mississippi
undergraduate, Human Resources Management
ESG Management School
Bachelor's degree, Business Administration and Management, General
High School Degree, Economics