I am extremely interested in making a difference in someone else's life.
"I want the world to be better because I was here" - Will Smith "When you really want something, the universe conspires in your favor" and "It is the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting"-Paulo Coelho
Keystone Behavioral Pediatrics
August 2014 — September 2014
The New York Institute for Special Education
March 2012 — July 2014
• Worked with clients experiencing ADHD, anxiety disorders, and mood disorders.
• Identified and assessed learning, development, adjustment characteristic and needs of blind/visually impaired students ages 5-19.
• Provided consultation to parents, teachers, school personnel and community agencies.
• Developed behavior modification plans, Functional Behavioral Assessments, and data collection forms as needed.
• Performed individual and group psychotherapy or counseling and monitored students’ progress.
• Integrated appropriate behavioral, social, emotional and education interventions/plans into student educational program.
• Provided cognitive therapy, psychoanalytical therapy, strength based therapy, task centered therapy and crisis intervention.
The Jewish Board for Family and Children Services
July 2013 — May 2014
• Provided services to clients experiencing ADHD, anxiety disorders (generalized anxiety and PTSD), and depression.
• Conducted intake assessments, on-going psychosocial assessment updates, treatment plans and reviews.
• Evaluated clients for the purpose of implementing, monitoring and following up on individualized treatment plans.
• Performed individual and family psychotherapy; long or short term depending on client needs.
• Collaborated with clients on establishing client goals and assessed the client’s ability to meet those goals, and recommended appropriate treatment strategies.
• Helped clients managed family, school, and relationship conflicts between client and their environment.
• Provided a generalist framework of practice such as the use of Lawrence Kohlberg theories and Gestalt therapy.
• Completed progress notes, Risk Assessments and other paperwork as required.
New York University
MSW, Clinical Social Work
SUNY at Stony Brook University
BSW, Social Welfare