August 2013 — Present
• Provides AUTO/CASUALTY claims service via internal channels (phone/email/fax/mail/other electronic channels) to members and third-party customers.
• Adjusts moderately complex auto claims. Severity of claims includes soft tissue losses involving neck injury, back injury, and PIP/Med Pay.
• Acquires and applies intermediate knowledge of P&C insurance industry products, services, and processes to include P&C insurance policy contracts and coverages, and USAA claim handling process and procedures.
• Collaborates with team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
• Partners and/or directs vendors and internal business partners to facilitate claims resolution.
• Contributes to business goals, performance metrics and effectively uses tools & technology.
• Supports workload surges and/or Catastrophe Operations as needed to include working significant overtime during designated CATs.
• Led my customer service team with the most relationship building referrals.
• Recognized by management for exemplary time management.