Stop Aging Now, Inc.
Marketing and Analytics Associate
November 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Marketing and Analytics Associate at Stop Aging Now, Inc.
Hired initially as an unpaid intern and quickly promoted to lead the business and marketing efforts. Manage a team of five to drive key marketing and business development activities.
- Over the past six month have managed multiple business and digital media related projects.
- Used Adobe products to create and help design the majority of Dasdak’s marketing material including, videos, posters and flyers.
- Coordinated the deployment and operations of the Dasdak software at DC United games at RFK Stadium.
- Analyzed key data from Dasdak clients to optimize customer acquisition and retention.
Provide photography services for various events on campus
- Responsible for purchasing, merchandising, pricing, and leadership for volunteer workforce.
- Increased net profits by 20% over the pervious season.
- Due to implementation of an improved inventory management, reduced food spoilage by 50%.
- Managed the addition of new sections, redesign and the weekly updates for the website.
- Created the first course layout and yardage guide, using Adobe Photoshop and AutoCAD.
- Updated the course layout artwork for the scorecard and marketing brochure.
- Managed the subscriber promotion database of five newsletters.
- Ordered Premiums for all 5 newsletters through Oracle Database.
- Implemented and analyzed a reader survey for Dr. Williams’ Alternatives newsletter to determine future article topics.