HSBC Private Bank
Senior Relationship Manager/ Vice President
November 2007 — Present
• Secure, develop and manage relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations by using a disciplined wealth management approach.
• Develop and deepen relationships by implementing a consultative process framed around 13 Wealth Management Issues.
• Assist clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client’s particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities.
• Partner with Financial Advisors, Insurance Sales Officers and Mortgage partners to further deepen the client relationship.
• Develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking, individually tailored estate, tax, and wealth planning solutions and trust company services.