Family Dollar Store
May 2010 — January 2014
* Supervises, trains, and develops store Team Members on Family Dollar operating practices and procedures (e.g., Door to Shelf). As well as effectively communicate and explain these (and other) standards and procedures to Team Members.
* Greets and assists customers in a positive, approachable manner. Answers questions and resolves customer inquiries and concerns.
* Weekly orders merchandise using cycle counts to ensure in-stock representation.
* Manages and assists in unloading all merchandise from delivery truck, organizes merchandise, and transfers merchandise from stockroom to store.
* Assists in loss prevention efforts by maintaining a presence in the store and providing excellent customer service.
* Acquires knowledge and executes all duties necessary for the effective and profitable operation of the store.