Financial Services Analyst
October 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Financial Services Analyst at Ipreo
Preparing quotes of policy costs, explaining coverage, setting up insurance claims.
• Suggesting the best insurance choices to customers, keep detailed records of customer transactions and concerns
• Follow up on customer interactions, and respond to inquiries from customers making sure any problems they are experiencing are resolved.
• Responsible for the recruitment and training of customer service representatives.
• Managed the needs/requirements of high revenue personal accounts through extensive follow-up procedures.
• Performed market research surveys amongst client base to seek feedback on sales techniques, follow-up methods and quality of after sales service.
• Improving customer service based on client feedback through the development of new policies and procedures. Successfully handled all public relations issues.
• Issued new policies, created endorsements by insured and broker’s request, issued cancellation per insured request. Responsible for customer service, duties included answering customer queries, problem solving and providing detailed information on new products.
• Prepared weekly sales reports for the sales team and sales management.
• Responsible for customer service in the digital equipment division, duties included answering customer queries, problem solving and providing detailed information on new products.
• Provided support to the sales team, ensuring all sales and service objectives were met.
• Tutored one on one with K-12 to High School students and helped them with Mathematics, Social Science, and English.
• Accurately and efficiently process and record routine transactions for bank customers including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, processing loan payments and money transfers.
• Promote and advise on the bank's products and services.