MStar Semiconductor (World Top 10 IC Desgin House)
Senior Communication System Algorithm RD Engineer
August 2009 — September 2013
• Simutaneously designing 2-3 different communication systems algorithms and finish simulation, coding, testing on time.
• Developing innovative TV system architecture algorithm and Leading 3 engineers to finish multi-standard test and verification to prove feasible on different systems and to mass production
on various TV communication system platforms on time to market.
• Independently integrating large scale communication algorithms, designing system control firmware, and finishing test and verification on real world environment.
• Developing wireless communication systems, specializing in the DVB-S2(digital video broadcasting - Satellite), DVB-T2(Terrestrial), DVB-T, Bluetooth(3D glasses) technology. Designing algorithms for: Acquisition, Tracking and Recovering.
• Performed theoretical analyses of the expected performance: Reception Sensitivity, Reception Quality, Locking Time and Complexity.
• Wrote PHY Matlab simulation and designed fixed-point modules in C.
• Designed innovative communication system architecture; worked closely with the RTL group and provided a low energy consumption of the required hardware: memory size, system clock rate and die size.
• Designed communication system control Firmware and field testing with customer