United States Navy
February 2016 — Present
- Provides support to Operations Department Head, when required.
- Responsible for planning and the allocation of resources, materials and scheduling of equipment for maximum utilization by facilities and personnel.
- Directly responsible for maintaining standards, driving growth through customer and employee satisfaction.
- Coordinate with Manager to schedule team meetings and to provide follow-ups.
- Support the Manager in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Participate in customer meetings and distribute minutes of meeting to the operations team.
- Sort and distribute mails and faxes to respective personnel.
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
- Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
- Maintain logs and spreadsheets for all office activities.