June 2010 — January 2014
• Implement the directives of operations manager and to ensure that all the operations processes are completed in a timely and orderly manner.
• Responsible for the direction and implementation of every business function and report directly to the operations manager to assist him in leading and managing the field operations
• Ensure that all administrative documents implemented and processed as per company policies and procedures
• Ensure administrative services are provided to the employees of Equipments Operations
• Address all the administration issues with the management and work to resolve them immediately
• Provide documents / services to ensure that health and safety is facilitated across all locations
• Maintain regular productive communications with other Project/Division Heads for requirements / maintenance of equipments.
• Maintain a high level of administrative interaction between the Equipment Division, its clients and other Company’s Departments.
• Lead and mange a team of administrative staff in an effective manner in accordance with the needs of the business.
• Manage and control the effective day-to-day operation of the Equipment Division in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
• Prepare/contribute appropriate policies and procedures, do the smooth operations of Equipment Division activities.
• Prepare market surveys and identify new equipment suppliers with competitive rates and services.
• Attend Meeting with clients and subcontractors in order to determine the requirements and solving Problems as Deemed Necessary.
• Initial approval of suppliers quotations and approve the payment certificates of suppliers
• Prepare the Equipment Division’s annual budget / project forecast recommendation to PCSD based on Cost & Revenue forecast.
• Monitoring and analysis the Monthly Cost Status Report (MCSR)
• Monitoring the maintenance plan and its records in accordance with lubrication charts.
• Manage and control the day-to-day administrative staff of workshop (Work orders).
• Ensure the Inspection implemented properly in accordance with company procedures.
• Control the mobilization of equipments / manpower in the project form - to project