July 2017 — Present
Duties - Senior manager for strategic architectures overseeing all theater C4 programs and the Command representative to Department of Defense, Joint Staff, National Security Agency, other Combatant Commands and Coalition Partners. Supervised 75 personnel.
• Led the Headquarters’ IT Change Advisory Board (ITCAB) overseeing a project portfolio with more than 40 ongoing projects – improved project awareness and acceptance across the headquarters. Worked with the project teams and other stakeholders to define and implement information security strategies ensuring that all initiatives incorporated the requisite standards, tools, processes, and controls.
• Established a Portfolio Management Office synchronizing $265M of programs - improved the process from requirements development to solution implementation by 20%.
• Collaborated with stakeholders to establish, synchronize, enhance, and assure the organizations Data Management, Information Management, Records Management, and Knowledge Management.
• Implemented and oversaw IT strategic planning efforts to coordinate, synchronize and publish strategic guidance.
• Coordinated with stakeholders to facilitate to Governance, Risk, and Compliance process for auditing IT systems connected to the organization’s maintained and controlled networks within the Headquarters(HQs) and in the central region.
• Established, planned, implemented, and executed governance policies and processes for:
- the introduction of new, modified, enhanced, or expanded IT capabilities to HQs IT environments – including change, release, and configuration management following ITIL best practices framework.
- all approved hardware and/or software products licensed and owned by the organization to reduce the potential liability by ensuring compliance with manufacturer license agreements.