Clarence Brown Theatre
June 1999 — July 2001
- Prepared/managed annual operating budget for artistic salaries, housing/logistics, union dues, royalties, etc.
- Responsible for yearly banking, finance, and line of credit
- Processed actor/artistic staff payroll, including union pension/health reports, vacation pay, etc.
- Secured rights to produce through licensing and individual agencies and negotiated royalties.
- Assisted/advised Producing Director and Managing Director in negotiating contracts with national professional organizations/unions: AEA, SSDC, TCG, LORT, etc.
- Represented Clarence Brown Theatre Company at local and national conferences presented by the League of Resident Theatres, Theatre Communications Group and more.
- Coordinated local and national (minimum of twice yearly) AEA auditions. Responsible for the management of approximately 1000 AEA auditionees annually plus 800-1200 student auditionees for non-AEA productions.
- Served as the primary contact and liaison for AEA and SSDC unions