Senior Technical Analyst
April 2013 — Present
• Identify and analyze business requirements and recommend and/or provide appropriate technical solutions to meet business needs.
• Plan and implement a technical architecture to support current system requirements and future business needs.
• Create, maintain, distribute and store all technical documentation and operational procedures to ensure that the system is operated correctly.
• Test new changes/enhancements to the system in order to ensure that the intended functionality and quality is provided.
• Facilitate good working relationships with internal NHLS stakeholders and external suppliers in order to provide optimal service delivery.
• Manage all technical analysts in the unit (including resourcing, performance, training, leave, coaching) to ensure the unit functions effectively.