Senior Product Manager
Products: Cloud Management Platform (Dell Cloud Manager, a SaaS product), Integration (Boomi, a SaaS product), Database tools (TOAD Quest), Business Analytics (StatSoft), DELL Cloud Marketplace.
• Service product manager for a $179 million information systems portfolio with a subject matter focus on cloud technical support (best practices for SaaS).
• Crafted the integration strategy and underlying tactics for support offerings for acquired companies like Enstratius and StatSoft. Developed pricing strategy (resulting in a 15% increase in service pricing), a customer service strategy for an improved customer experience, sales enablement knowledge base and customer & executive communication plans, for the acquired companies.
• Developed a support offering strategy for Dell Cloud Marketplace (public marketplace to sell IaaS and SaaS products) to be launched publicly in Q4.
Product Line Manager, XPS Notebooks and Dell Tablets: Launched XPS 13 (DELL’s first Ultrabook), XPS 12 (Dell’s first convertible Ultrabook), XPS 10 (Dell’s first Windows-based tablet) and others.
• Supervised product management and North America marketing of XPS Notebooks and Tablets through retail and direct channels; responsible for $270M in annual sales in both DELL Consumer and Commercial segments.
• Pioneered the addition of a hardware configuration for the XPS 15 notebook that increased revenue by 60% and margin by 70% for the overall product line. Prepared business plans including marketing and product strategies to meet a goal of achieving 15% market share in the consumer tablet space. Established pricing strategy including ROI, competitive market analysis, value based pricing and product cost with the pricing team.
Software Product Line Manager & Service Pricing Manager: Built pricing strategy for various Consumer services for ~ 25 Consumer notebooks and desktops, contributing to significant increase in services upsell attach rates and Net Promoter Score improvement.