Parsons Brinckerhoff India pvt ltd
June 2011 — Present
Position: Engineering Consultant (Rail & Transit)
Project : Chennai Metro Rail
Client : GAMMON - MOSMETROSTROY JV
• Chennai Metro Rail Limited – CMRL UAA – 02 & UAA – 03 (Corridor – 2) Projects Consisting the Railwaystations from Saidapet To Government Estate .
• Presently working on Detailed Design of Chennai Metro Rail Project Corridor-2. Responsible for the
Preparations detailed structural drawings for entities of the underground stations like tunnel drawings,
Diaphragm wall drawings and sections. Preparation of D-wall Reinforcement details and also concourse
Slab, roof Reinforcement Detail Drawings and also my Process involves in preparing the project related
Drawings with the specifications given by the Design team and developing drawings for the client.
Project : Hyderabad Metro Rail
Client : L&T Metro Rail Ltd.
• Preparation of span arrangements drawings for viaduct of various locations considering all aspects of site requirements for Corridor - 1 (Miyapur P.O.B to L.B Nagar P.O.E).
• Preparation of numeration drawing for substructure and superstructure for viaduct and Station. Numeration including Plan, Elevation and Sections and Post Tensioning Details at Various Points.
• Preparation for all type of Reinforcement drawings for substructure and superstructure for viaduct and Station.
• Preparation of numeration drawing for substructure and superstructure for Cantilever Pier, Portal Pier and Obligatory Span Viaduct. Numeration including Plan, Elevation and Sections and Post Tensioning Details at Various Points.
• Preparation of casting coordinates of segmental Box Girder for Casting yard purpose and giving global co-ordinates for all piers and spans (segments of box girder).
• Preparation of Reinforcement drawings for Prestressed Concrete (PSC) Superstructure like segmental Box girders and substructure drawings of piers, piercaps, footing and Piles and pilecaps.
• Specialized In Cable Profiling Of Prestressed Box-Type Girders As Directed By Design Engineer.
• Preparation of Bar Bending Schedules and Calculation of Quantities As Directed By Design Team.
• Preparation of Pier Schedule for Viaduct and Station Piers. Co-Ordinates for Viaduct and Station Piers Foundation, Pedestal, Pier, Pier Cap & Bearing Pedestal.
• Preparation of Seismic Arrestor for Viaduct and Station Piers. Details of Bearing Pedestal Numeration Details Viaduct and Stations.
• Preparation of Shear Key Details for Superstructure for Viaduct and Station Piers.