Enercon India Limited
Senior Electrical Engineer / Electrical Engineer - Power Research And System Studies
February 2005 — September 2010
● Responsible to technical support and conducting power system studies for wind farms of Enercon in all India basis.
● Preparation of Detailed Project Reports for new wind farms and conducting technical audit for the commissioned wind farms.
● Power collection network modeling and Power Transformer Sizing.
● Presentations for state utilities and central utilities.
● Responsible in suggesting Voltage levels, feeder arrangements, conductor sizing, for efficient operation of wind farms.
● To verify the results and operational efficacies of the structured models in the post commissioning phases ,remodel & improvise on the same on continual course.
● Troubleshooting the technical problems arise in the power collection network and evacuating substation of wind farm and to suggest techno-commercial & reliable solutions.
● Testing of EHV and MV equipments