Granville Island Brewing
Community Outreach Specialist
June 2016 — Present
This role has introduced me to the world of marketing in a big way. I've been able to communicate the personality (and personalities!) of the brand through photo and video, have had the pleasure of creating communication frameworks for events, and been able to get my hands dirty in analytics.
I am most proud of our "60 Seconds with..." video series where we highlight the people of the company (it really does take a village). I feel most grateful for the experience of trial and error, adopt and adapt. I will walk away with strategic planning experience that got my brain tinkering and creativity tickling.
Here are a few more things I've been able to do with my time here:
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
• Driver of digital key performance indicators to increase volume growth in key regions.
• Implementation of the digital strategy across all channels, including the management and creation of the content library, development of the content marketing schedule, ideation of engagement campaigns, and execution of digital communications.
• Content development includes: scheduled, live, and event social posting; video; blog; external newsletter; internal communication; website
• Analysis of performance measures with continuous testing, learning, and implementation of trend research.
SPONSORSHIP + EVENTS
• Creation of internal process and guidelines for national use.
• Identification and development of partnerships to create brand awareness and identification experiences. Partnerships include: Pemberton Music Festival, Grouse Mountain, Chasing Sunrise, UrbanRec, and Lululemon.
• External and internal event planning, resource management, and execution.