International Graduate Leadership Programme at TUI
March 2017 — Present
The Program consists of a series of international assignments in various divisions and key markets throughout 18 months of development.
#3 Business Development (Curitiba, Brazil)
• I was accountable for delivering strategic insights based on data and for improving business processes.
• I created an automatic sales reporting process, set up KPIs and led weekly performance review meetings.
• I regularly searched for the relevant strategic questions to pose and delivered visual insights to key decision makers using Tableau and Google Analytics.
#2 Strategy and Digital Innovation (Hannover, Germany)
• I was working on technological innovation projects, especially Blockchain related. I created business cases for Blockchain use cases and a Blockchain based travel marketplace, and supported the strategic planning process with analyses. I have managed the collaboration between Beyond1435 startup accelerator and TUI.
• I drew a holistic map of customer data within TUI. This included understanding CRM systems, data specifications, legal restrictions and current practices of data collection and sharing across all source markets.
#1 Cruise Commercial (London, United Kingdom)
• I reviewed on-board spa service efficiency and provided strategic advice on service providers that resulted in a partnership between Marella cruises and Champneys for the new Marella Explorer fleet.
• I helped equip the team with capabilities to use data and deliver insights better. I analyzed sales data, advised on data usage, collection and integrity, and created a roadmap for improved analytics.
• I set up a suite of automated reports in SAP Business Objects for key internal colleagues across several divisions.