Banking Relationship Manager
October 2009 — Present
• Met and exceeded financial goals through deepening of existing client relationships and by recommending ancillary services and products to new customers.
• Advised clients on complex decisions, balancing their long-term financial goals with their short-term needs, utilizing stocks, mutual funds, IRAs, lending products, and time accounts.
• Worked closely with customers developing relationships built upon integrity, trust, and service while cultivating partnerships and collecting referrals.
• Developed, enhanced, and retained a quality client base through the acquisition of new business and maintenance of existing customers with professional sales and superior customer service.
• Assisted branch manager with all aspects of daily banking operations to include overdraft payments, analyzing workflow, and preparing report data on sales, expenses, and staffing.