June 2008 — Present
▪ Manage the team of Medical Representatives. Hire, develop, organize, direct, motivate and control people.
▪ Manage the relationships with distributors. Monitor sales and inventories; coordinate ordering and logistics; regulate other contract related issues.
▪ Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts (important pharmacy chains). Negotiate and sign contracts; implement and monitor company sales and marketing strategies, plans and projects within KA.
▪ Organize and execute trade marketing actions addressed to distributors, pharmacies or consumers.
▪ Participate in approving of strategic decisions related to products launching and positioning, price and discounts strategies, distribution channels, and sales forecasts.
▪ Communicate with state institutions (Agency of Medicines, Customs).