Carlisle and Gallagher Consulting Group
September 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Consultant at Carlisle and Gallagher Consulting Group
- Participated on the Strategy and Operations team for the implementation of Epic EHR system at UCLA Medical Center.
- Coordinated Subject Matter Expert meetings with various medical departments for content review.
- Assisted with development of forecasts and projections for the Clinical Content project phase of client’s Epic Implementation.
- Participated on an advisory project for a major banking client as part of a Regulatory Consent Order. Role included Quality Control Analyst, responsible for investigating bank’s procedural treatment of borrower’s home mortgage loans in relation to the government’s MHA initiative. Investigative auditing of bank’s underwriting standards, application of modification waterfall, fees assessment and critical analysis of loan reviews.
- Conducted training sessions and mentored new associates on procedure guidelines and technical analysis of underwriting and investigative banking. Assisted with process improvement and testing of systems.
- Designed and effectively managed project tracking tool used to analyze the project status at every stage of development and performed extensive database research and coordinated logistics for a large scale client project.
- Effective and timely deliverables of Ad Hoc requests and projects to senior project management and leadership.
- Conducting weekly Subject Matter training for small and large groups of up to 40 practitioners.
- Leading and supervising a team of six practitioners in order to drive production and quality on a project team.
Handled correspondence and administrative duties for the engineering department.
Worked on designated projects with little supervision.
Created presentations and data analysis using Microsoft tools.
Performed extensive database research on documents.