Al Qudra Holding
October 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Investment Manager at Al Qudra Holding
• Leading a team of analysts that cover all aspects of execution relating to the potential investments; including structuring the transaction, conducting financial and legal due diligence, sensitivity/risk analysis and making recommendations to the executive committee.
• Standardizing the investment process and creating various tools that will be employed in analysing and executing existing and potential investments.
• Assisting the CEO and CIO in strategic discussions with key business partners and external advisors in relation to potential acquisitions, joint ventures or investment partnerships.
• Monitoring of a diversified portfolio of private equity investments. Co-ordinating with the management of the portfolio companies and conducting analysis of the financial & operational performance of each portfolio company.
• Prepare in-house feasibility studies, business valuation, financial modelling and involve in business plans for real estate development projects. Present the feasibilities and scenario/sensitivity analysis to the top management.
In addition to the Investment Associate position, I was given additional responsibilities which include the following:
• Preparation of information memoranda for sale of subsidiaries.
• Preparation of memoranda for securing project financing.
• Evaluation of performance measures and frameworks for subsidiaries.
• Co-ordination and preparation of comprehensive entity-wise consolidated budgets.
- Monitoring of a diversified portfolio of private equity investments. Conducting financial and legal due diligence, sensitivity/risk analysis and making recommendations for the investment committee and the board.
- Co-ordinating with the management of the portfolio companies and conducting analysis of the financial & operational performance of each portfolio company.
- Assessing investment proposals and business plans presented by various subsidiaries and associated entities covering different sectors and preparing reports for the investment committee and the board.
- Analysis of various private equity deals in various business sectors including real estate, manufacturing, healthcare and agriculture in GCC, Europe, North and South America.
- Acted as a Financial Advisor to High Net Worth Individuals in UAE and UK.
- Merger & Acquisition due diligence and advisory roles to the manufacturing and service sectors.
- Researched and formulated business plans for new ventures on behalf of clients.
- Conducted feasibility studies including market study and analysis for various real estate projects.
- Performed investment appraisals by assessing financial and market viability.
- Company valuation & preparation of information memorandum.
- Conducted feasibility studies including market study and analysis.
- Review and streamlining of internal control systems.
- Development and implementation of a computerized accounting and management information reporting system.
- Review of organizational structure and development of action plan for reorganization.
- Quarterly management reporting to the Regional Financial Controller (based in Singapore).
- Day to day accounting and finance operations.