Director of Product Management
August 2008 — July 2009
Leading Product Development and Strategy team at MySpace Mobile, the world's favorite social networking site on mobile devices with more than 23 MM users and 8 billion monthly pageviews. Grew usage by 450% YoY.
- Manage mobile product and design team, deﬁne new products, partnerships and markets for MySpace Mobile
- Grew m.myspace.com mobile web site from less than 8 MM to over 23 MM users, launched complete front-end and
back-end redesign of the site, resulting in world-class uptime, performance, higher engagement and increased user
acquisition pace and retention
- Native application development for the Apple iPhone, Palm pre, Google Android platform, Danger Sidekick, RIM
BlackBerry, Nokia, Microsoft Windows Mobile.
- First on the Android market at launch leading to over 50% penetration, thus covering half of the Android phones
installed base with second most downloaded application on the Android market place.
- Launched world-class webkit mobile web application for iPhone, Android, Palm and Nokia.
- iPhone application updates lead to increase of user retention of over 30 percentage points and grew usage by 2 MM
- Close partnerships with the leading mobile OEMs and carriers around the globe, such as at&t, T-Mobile, Verizon,
Sprint, Vodafone, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Palm, Motorola, Microsoft, HTC, Samsung, Google