NSI Academy - Sequel Youth Services
Performance Improvement Coordinator & Case Management Supervisor
September 2011 — Present
• Developed and implemented systems to ensure accountability for all standardized operations including restraint data, clinical data, medical data, Medicaid data; improved quality assurance and built systems for fiscal responsibility.
• Promoted a positive learning environment and coordinated a training program with Human Resources and Support Services Departments to bring agency into compliance with required legal and regulatory standards that govern the facility.
• Coordinated efforts to track the necessary measures and means necessary to achieve and maintain licensure, CASAT accreditation, Joint Commission accreditation and compliance with all federal regulations including HIPAA, and mandated reporter guidelines.
• Developed systems for compliance within the human resources department including but not limited to personnel file audits, background checks, credentialing of files.
• Recruited, selected, and developed a team of four case managers resulting in optimal teamwork and efficiency for an average client base of up to 100 students.