Alumni Services and Outreach at Columbia University Office of Alumni and Development
Research Assistant Intern
January 2013 — Present
• Coordinate analysis for Event Outreach strategies and execution
• Update and maintain Columbia Alumni Association’s social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and
• Collaborate with staff on new ideas and directions for marketing and communications
• Conduct data mining for University alumni, companies, etc.
• Research alumni events worldwide and industries such as filmmakers at Sundance, entrepreneurs in Silicon Alley, etc.
• Create reports from survey responses, online analytics, and other metrics to help unit use data insight to improve efforts
• Design and develop event branding for alumni events and organizations
• Assist with other tasks assigned by the Director of Outreach