Search Engine People
Vice President, Client Strategy
February 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Digital Marketing Professional, Driving Killer Results through SEM, SEO, Social Media & All Things Digital
Developed course curriculum for, and will be instructing, SCS2845 - Search Engine Marketing, an 8 week course offered through U of T, Continuing Studies.
This course covers SEO, PPC, Display Advertising, Social Advertising, Conversion Optimization and Web Analytics. This course can be applied to the Digital Marketing Management certificate.
Laurier Leadership Summit - "From the Classroom to the Boardroom"
Canada's Next Top Ad Executive - "From Mad Men to Math Men"
SMX Toronto - "How to Play in the Exploding Mobile Ads Universe"
SMX Toronto - "Taking Your Ads from Good to Great!"
Marketing Magazine - "Pimp My PPC"
SMX East - "Using Facebook for Market Research"
SMX East - "Advanced AdWords Sitelinks Tracking"
RSS Ray, Radio Guest - "Paid Search Strategies That Affect Your Bottom Line"
Landlord Webcon - "PPC Strategies for Property Management & Real Estate"
Wilfrid Laurier University, Faculty of Business - "Where Digital Media is Going"
University of Toronto, Guest Lecturer - "Introduction to Paid Search"
IAB Canada, Intensive 1-Day Course in Paid Search
• Strategize, Develop and Implement Paid Search campaigns that
meet my client's online marketing goals and objectives.
• Work to continuously optimize my client's paid search campaigns
through market testing, creating highly targeted Ad Copy and
actively managing budgets to ensure low costs and high ROI
• Provide timely reporting and analysis on campaign performance
as well as offer recommendations based on my observations,
o Landing Page Optimization
o SEO Strategies
o Offline Marketing Strategies
o Other Market Findings based on Paid Search Analysis
Contract Position - Responsible for reorganizing, streamlining and automating the Product Implementation Team's processes.
• Streamlined the processes of the Project Management team through identifying key areas where repeatable tasks could be completely or partially automated
• My recommendations and their subsequent implementation led to a decrease in the standard deployment timeline, an increase in the team’s overall utilization rate and increase in the team’s overall effective rate
application that was being used to manage projects and track time
• Maintained project dashboards for the Senior Director of Implementation Services in order to track the performance of each Project Manager
• Worked extensively with other business units to help streamline their processes to ensure a smooth transition took place through a client’s lifecycle with Eloqua, from Sales to Implementation to Client Success Management