Supply Chain Executive - Snacks, Treats & Beverages
May 2011 — January 2012
• EXCO member of the ST&B business and providing support to the Managing Executive in managing the business profitability through revenue growth management and delivering top and bottom line results.
• Leading the efficient operation of the supply chain (end to end) in executing competitive advantage strategies for the business across the procurement, manufacturing, in and outbound logistics, R&D, and SHEQ functions.
• Executing S&OP objectives through effective collaboration with the customer and finance teams to deepen the business category orientation through product innovation, category solutions and supply chain integration.
• Ensuring win-win collaborative partnerships with value enhancing stakeholders (suppliers, customers, research houses, industry leaders)
• Optimise and efficiently run the distribution network to enhance the achievement of channel objectives and deepen penetration (sell deeper and wider by ensuring product availability in key channels).
• Analysing global trends & focussing on micro economic issues within specific global geographies to determine most competitive sourcing and supply channels.
• Make recommendations to the Executive in support of significant capital investment projects in implementing short and long term capacity/capability within the supply chain to achieve a competitive advantage in selected categories (improve speed to market) based on robust facilities planning.
• Develop and deliver value adding (profit enhancing) product innovations for category and market share growth