Illinois Back Institute
Social Media Marketing Executive
August 2017 — Present
Giving digital and video marketing consulting, working the Director of Marketing and Marketing & Video Team pushing innovative strategies to maximize reach and update digital footprint for all digital channels.
• Oversees all company social media accounts management
• Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
• Be a digital spokesperson on behalf of the company. Connect with social influencers in the industry.
• Handle PR management, SEO, & brand message control on social media channels
• Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
• Acting like a daily news “reporter” and publisher – seek, simplify and tell Illinois Back Institute stories, facts, and news every day externally via approved social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc
• Assist optimizing / updating new website
• Audits and analyzes social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
• Assist communication leaders with crisis communications as necessary
• Partner with all departments to implement and amplify content that integrates social media efforts in larger internal and external campaigns
• Build and expand online audiences and followers as they relate to key customers, partners, employees, and media opportunities
• Identify efficiency and effectiveness gaps in current social promotion processes and make recommendations based on project requirements.
• Lead discovery projects end-to-end, and identify actionable insights and recommendations.
• Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
• Ensure the production of a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
• Contribute to the company blogs & vlogs
• Assist with interviews and video production with staff and clients of Illinois Back Institute