September 2011 — Present
Lead Business Analyst for Hewlett-Packard (HP) US Retail program.
Collect and analyze data for ongoing evaluation of the HP program, assessing the impact of activities, assisting in reporting and data collection from team.
Collect requirements, design call reports and expertly word questions all while managing 50-75 data collection reports to ensure variable matching and export consistency.
Collect and analyze data for standard reporting, ad-hoc reporting and miscellaneous report requests utilizing SQL
- Standard monthly and quarterly reports
- Incremental reports
- Miscellaneous report requests from both internal and client personnel
- Programs, Sales Initiatives/Contest Reports
- Work with program lead to assist with program tracking and other similar tasks
- Compile reports of program and commission results
- Provides analytical support by identifying trends and suggest strategies to assist management with decision making
- Create PowerPoint presentations for meetings and account reviews
- Data Integrity Maintenance
- Maintain and update processes and procedures to maximize efficiencies
- Evaluate data to ensure validity and accuracy
- Liaise with customers