Hyatt Regency New Orleans
Information Technology Analyst
March 2013 — Present
This position encompasses:
- Responsible for providing technical support to hotel guests, associates and management with hotel technology systems and hardware.
- Install and maintain hotel IT hardware and software in accordance with brand standards.
- Utilize defined processes, procedures and protocols to uphold the security, structure and integrity of hotel networks and systems.
- Performs required IT maintenance and upgrades with minimal disruption to hotel operations, and maintain proper backups for supported systems.
- Focus on the day-to-day availability and functionality of IT systems in the hotel and resolves standard user issues.
- Develop and use access controls to prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, misuse, manipulation, or destruction of systems, networks, applications and data
- Plan, assess, monitor, deploy and report the state of compliance and any required mitigation and remediation activities (e.g., PCI, SOX, Data Privacy, etc.)
- Provide timely technical support to users, restore service and/or identify and resolve problems
- Provide regular monitoring of platform and system activities, isolating problems and determining their cause