The HR SOURCE
Sourcer and Social Media Specialist
February 2016 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
I am an unorthodox recruiter who has recruited in many sectors from non-profits, associations, government contracting, small businesses, healthcare, travel companies, and consulting firms and staff a wide range of positions from entry-level to executive positions, by any means necessary, from conventional (sourcing, networkin...
- Sourcer for CSA Travel Protection in San Diego, which is part of the Europ Assistance Group.
- Full-Cycle recruiting for the Stevie Awards in Fairfax, VA
- Source and screen for engineers in Houston, Texas for a consulting firm.
- Source and screen for a telecommunications company all over their offices in the United States.
- Career Advisor for a client finding a job in market research.
- Ghost-writing for companies on recruiting and HR.
Tracy Tran: Sourcing, Recruiting, Advice, Writing, Talent Acquisition
The Tao of the Original Tracy Tran is a "profersonal" (a word combining professional and personal) blog where I discuss trends and case studies in human resources and recruiting and I also write about my personal views and experiences outside of the HR/Recruiting arena.
My blog is the long-form version of my "profersonal" Twitter feed (@tracytran) where no topic is out of bounds.
Highlights of my blogging (and tweeting) career (HR):
- Blogger for the 2012 SHRM Annual Conference
- Live-tweeter for the HRA-NCA Conference and other relevant HR/Recruiting events
- Guest speaker for HRA-NCA and Rotary International in Dunn Loring; guest for "HR Happy Hour" --- Featured in Brazen Careerist
- Named "Top 100 HR and Recruiting Industry Pros to Follow on Twitter"
Outside of HR/Recruiting circle:
- Featured in Ted Leonsis's blog (Ted's Take)
- Featured in "Unsuck DC Metro"
- Named a Top Six Finalist for the Washington Post's "Greatest D.C. Sports Fan"
- In 2006, Named Time's "Person of the Year"
Tracy Tran: Social Media, Blogging, Writing, Public Speaking, Media, Journalism, Networking, Career Advising, Human Resources, Recruiting, Tony Kornheiser, Sports, Washington, D.C., Personal Branding,
NatsJobs is a unique and exciting platform for both employers and job seekers to find the opportunities they're looking for. Heavy marketing promotions surrounding Washington Nationals' baseball games gives employers excellent exposure for their job recruiting efforts. At the same time, job seekers who are already baseball fans are the perfect captive audience. Company recruiters will benefit from getting their job listings seen by thousands of prospective candidates in a targeted manner, for a reasonable price, without having to compete with typical over-saturated job postings seen in other online job posting services.
Put simply, NatsJobs is truly a winning solution for both discriminating job posters and excellent candidates looking to move their careers to the next level.