Moffatt & Nichol
Public Relations Project Manager
July 2013 — Present
Moffatt & Nichol is a leading U.S.-based global infrastructure advisor specializing in the planning and design of facilities that shape our coastlines, harbors and rivers as well as transportation associated with the movement of freight.
• Work with key personnel to track the firm's projects, preparing press releases and announcements for public release at key milestones
• Coordinate the preparation of external publication pieces (project briefs, technical articles, etc.), ensuring quality and validity of written material, artwork, logos, etc.
• Coordinate conference and trade show program requiring corporate booths
• Coordinate the firm’s collateral and promotional items
• Maintain company website including current project information, articles and career opportunities, etc.
• Coordinate awards submittals, both local and national
• Ensure high quality and standards are applied to print and other published material and maintain conformance with corporate branding
• Coordinate, maintain and drive the firm’s social media program
• Assist with the development and implementation of brand strategies for various PR initiatives and coordination and production of branded PR campaigns