The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
Sr. Financial Analyst
August 2013 — Present
Responsible for managing company's core businesses P&L and Group Chief Risk Office function. Provides proactive financial planning and Analysis to the businesses and functions. Monthly activities include reporting and analysis of actual financial results versus Budget, Estimates and Prior Years for the Income Statement including cuts by Product P&L, Regional P&L, Product Profitability, Legal Entity, Departmental Expenses, Price Impact, Headcount, Product IT Development Cost and Benefits analysis and Capital Expenditures. Additional activities include: Quarterly Estimates, Annual Budget Process, Long Range Forecasts, review and management of cost allocations and Business Review financial presentations.
• Assisted the implementation and testing of Hyperion Financial Management. Worked closely with the Finance Transformation team to define system requirements and assess changes required to the existing SAP BPC system
• Successfully used Hyperion Planning to create 2015 Budget for Core Businesses & Group Chief Risk Office
• Creates waterfall, dashboard and speedometer graphs and prepares Board presentation for the businesses' various Board Committees and senior management
• Creates monthly revenue flash report to provide Businesses a quick snapshot of their revenues
• Develops business case analysis for business' new initiative which includes agreement on assumptions, multiple scenarios analysis, breakeven and payback period calculation
• Reviews and manages all cost allocation methodologies and their impact on Core Businesses Profitability
• Assists Finance Directors, Vice President and Managing Directors with day to day support of Business Units. Coordinates month-end close activities with other Finance functions (Accounting, Billing, Tax, and Treasury).