Computer Aid, Inc.
Recruiting Team Lead - Public Sector
February 2017 — Present
• Actively recruiting and sourcing top technical talent; Developers, BAs, PMs, System Specialists and other SMEs.
• Leading and managing recruiting efforts for the public sector; state and federal related positions.
• Developing training material and coaching team members on recruiting and negotiation techniques.
• Conducting meetings with the EVP(s) and hiring managers to review priorities and requirement statuses, and maintaining close communication and relationships.
• Ensuring HR Compliance and on-boarding guidelines are being met.
• Load balancing work across team members and prioritizing requirements.
• Mentoring team members on the use of tools, recruiting methods and strategies, CAI’s recruiting guidelines and policies, etc.
• Providing proposal support and other guidance regarding market conditions.
• Working with Marketing to drive development of CAI branding and recruitment marketing and maintaining CAI marketing material.
• ATS Administration (currently using ICIMS)