CPI - Career Partners International
Vice President of Talent Management - Texas and Lousisana Regions
July 2013 — Present
Through CPI's global footprint in over 45 countries around the world, Career Partners International is one of the world’s largest and most successful global talent management consultancies, assuring its clients have local experts with global reach in talent development, career management, executive coaching, and career transition services.
Hold overall responsibility, as a member or the leadership team, for delivery of talent management offerings in DFW and Louisiana markets.
* Lead team of executive coaches and consultants throughout the region.
* Provide leadership coaching, organizational development strategy & training, succession
planning, on-boarding, and a wide-range of talent management solutions.
* Manage overall program delivery from initial customer fact-finding through completion.
* Instruct leaders and leadership teams on coaching practices within their organization and
* Provide 1-1 leadership coaching to executives, mid-level, and front line leaders.
* Act as subject matter during sales presentation to existing and potential clients.
* Develop and deliver customized leadership and team enhancement programs.