HR Business Partner
March 2004 — Present
• Trusted advisor to the Leadership team, leveraging business acumen and functional expertise to appropriately influence and coach; an active proponent of positive change, facilitating results that have a clear, positive and direct impact on the business while ensuring that company values are at the forefront of the decisions we make as a business.
• Appropriately challenge the leadership with business decisions/strategies and provide an objective perspective on business/people decisions.
• Effectively partner with Leadership to implement a process of organizational planning that evaluates organization structure, job design, roles and responsibilities clarification and accurately forecasts future talent needs.
• Strengthen organizational capability and sustainability by identifying and developing bench strength and implementing effective systems to support Talent Management; partnering with Leadership to identify high potential employees and prepare the next generation of talent to lead the organization.
• Endeavor to enhance the Verizon brand synonymous with Employer of Choice and cultivate the recruitment and retention of talent that makes us the industry leader; creating a line of sight from HR initiatives to business results.
• Develop and deliver dynamic and engaging curriculum facilitated via classroom and online (webinar based) training programs.
• Strategic partnership with Leadership team to create and implement dynamic retention and career development programs.
• Engage and encourage shift in systems thinking endeavoring to further develop emotional intelligence aptitude, critical thinking and decision-making skills with progressing leaders.