Sony Music Entertainment (Japan)
Coordinator/ Publicist/ Artist Development
April 2013 — Present
• Marketing and promotional activities for SMEJ artists in international markets.
• Managing SNS platform to increase customer relationships and analyze data.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with major media outlets and partners.
• Independently developing and initiating new business opportunities.
• Releasing official press releases on a weekly basis.
• Coordinating and securing artist visa paperwork.
• Tracking weekly sales data and feedback to Tokyo offices.
• On the field support for artist such as simultaneous interpreting, recording sessions, and photoshoots.
• Host and provide interpretation for panels at consumer conventions.
• Coordinate interviews, concert promotion/reviews, music reviews, to maximize artist exposure.
• Managed and provided training for interns