Case Western Reserve University: Office of Annual Giving
February 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Identify and work individually and in groups with students who experienced difficulty with school curriculum.
• Students later saw increase in math and reading levels.
- Served as primary contact for 245 U.S. interns. Charged with implementation and assessment of internship engagement on national and local levels through launch of Intern Exit Survey.
- Coordinated visits to company’s R&D facility as well as to EPS business unit headquarters in Cleveland.
- Communicated with HR personnel and leadership about necessary steps to increase the quality of Alcoa’s internship program and to increase conversion rate (from intern to FT hire).
Assist in coordination of Model United Nations program. Implement changes to procedures and material to streamline workflow and MUN events.
Conduct background research on program topics and prepare briefing materials for attendees.
Benchmarked ethical practices of other companies, and proposed improvements to Company’s nationwide ethics awareness initiative: “Making the Right Choice.”
Researched best platforms and methods (e.g. mobile learning) to make training more engaging while still implementing effective on-boarding.
Evaluated and consulted on content and design interface of company’s online website and Compliance and Ethics courses.
Assisted in proposal to create Vendor Standards of Conduct and Social Media Guidelines.
• Coordinated group activities with other counselors that allowed group of 30+ children to learn more about teambuilding skills, interpersonal skills, and how to respect others.
• Provided professional customer service on the phone.
• Managed appointments, created filing system, drafted letters to clients and law firms.