COO / VP
March 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Former Project Manager at WWE
- Responsible for managing several major projects that included the implementation of a new Video Management System (VMS), Content Management System (CMS) platform migration from Mediasurface to Drupal, WWE.com site re-designs and Mobile Apps development.
- Led project teams up to 15 employees for website creation that included production timetable, risk management and project coordination
- Maintained documentation for projects and implemented project task management tool, JIRA, to help aid project efficiency.
- Use Agile methodologies for fast delivery of projects with tight deadlines.
- Responsible for status reporting, client communication & coordinating with the project management team for timely completion and quality maintenance of projects
- Implemented methodologies that resulted in optimizing employee's time to finish the tasks, thus enhancing employee efficiency
- Responsible for streamlining work processes in various teams that include quality control, human resource, communication management and design
Problem & Change Management Coordinator (2005 to 2006):
Provide day-to-day support for IBM’s ManageNow Problem & Change Management system for the Phillip Morris and Altria customers. Responsibilities include providing daily status information on out of compliance or problematic issues reported by the Problem & Change system. Providing training and point of contact for questions regarding the system for IBM’s Support Teams.
SMTP Admin (2003 to 2005):
Sendmail Administrator with duties in maintenance of mail relays, change implementation (MX Records, etc.) and virus/spam filter manaul updates. Resident Brio expert while also serving as team's Web admin for intranet sites.
Availability Manager (2001 to 2003):
Oversee various accounts in IBM's GWA (Global Web Architecture) and GNA (Global Mail Architecture) environments. Primarily responsible for the SMTP environment worldwide. Provided daily and weekly reports to management. Executed root cause analysis for issues and/or outages and submitted findings to management and the project management office.